Thursday, January 15, 2009

at the kaardebol

Last days I've been busy making flyers and a frontpage for a rapport. I'll show them tomorrow when I have a spare moment. But today I was also watching my dauhgter in an old barn with her whole class playing "drie-koningen" (the three kings who came to Jezus when they heard he was born). I made some pictures in the medieval barn.
.
Actually, the barn isn't old at all. It was built a couple of years ago, but just similar to an medieval barn. Beautiful isn't it, with that light through the opening under the roof.
 
They had placed cuplights on a bar and a lantern in between. It was fairy-like. And in the middle of the room there was a big open fire with wooden seats around where all parents could sit and watch our children play for us...

1 comment: