Monday, January 12, 2009

skating

It has been fifteen years since I was on skates, and that was not the best experience. I can't skate at all. But now I thought this is the time to teach my children how to skate. Who knows when there willl be ice again. Maybe it will take another 12 years... And I always liked the days with my family on the ice.
So we picked up two pair of very old skates at our family's and went to the canal nearby. 
Well... as you can see my son and I were holding eachother and were crawling over the ice. You can't call it skating, but we did have fun!!!

3 comments:

  1. You won my give away! congratulations!! please email me your address at info@blijalsmij.nl and I'll send you the coasters!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your win from Erna, I used to love ice skating, we used to have local ice rink and I would go at least twice a week... I think skating outside would be better though
    lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gefeliciteerd, net in blogland en nu al iets gewonnen. Via Erna bij jou langs gekomen. Ik woon nu in New Zeeland en ik moet je zeggen we missem het wel een beetje het schaatsen, maar we krijgen er natuurlijk weer ander moois voor terug. Veel plezier met bloggen.

    ReplyDelete