Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Since I began writing my blog it is consuming all my spare time. Instead of sewing and making things, I write and read blogs. Writing in english is taking much time, and I can't express myself like I want. There is a gap between what I want to tell and what I can write in enplish. I only have four days of three hours each and when my daughter is at home a few stolen moments. So I will write in dutch from now on and maybe move to typepad. Then I hope I have time to do the things I like and write about that.

But anyway, while I didn't write last days, I had time to make a start with this:
The pink and green is woven wool which I painted a dot on with silver paint. The ribbon is silk, colored from orange to purple. And there is a woollen filling.
When it's finished I will show it...

I also finally made the stamp and some labels.
 

4 comments:

  1. mooie labeltjes!! leuke kleurtjes ook! Ik blijf je volgen hoor...maakt niet uit of het in het engels of nl is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gave stempel, heb je die zelf gemaakt?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ja die heb ik gemaakt met image pac. Dat werkt net zoals het ontwikkelen van een foto. Het is een gel die onder invloed van licht hard wordt. Erg milieu onvriendelijk, dat wel... Dus ik ga niet heel veel stempels zo maken. Alleen voor mijn labeltjes..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoi! Welkom in blogland! Ik had hetzelfde met het schrijven in het engels. Ook veel moeite om de juiste woorden te vinden en mezelf goed uit te drukken. In 't begin kost het inderdaad veel tijd maar na een tijdje gaat het steeds beter, hoor. En een tip misschien, zelf heb ik veel aan mijnwoordenboek.nl.
    Hele leuke labels geworden! Grappig ook, om dat zo met een stempel te maken. Origineel.
    *liset.

    ReplyDelete